Ideal candidates for our Service Dog Coaching program meet the following criteria:
- Is seeking to train an Autism Service Dog for their child and has at least 20 hours a week to dedicate to the dog while in training.
- Is seeking to train and Autism Service Dog for themselves and is struggling with advanced training concepts.
- Currently does not yet have a dog or a breeder chosen.
- Has a service dog prospect partially trained and actively working in the community but needs guidance on advanced concepts.
- Ability to fully train and care for a dog on their own or with a helper who is also fully committed to the training process.