- 2 XL Kongs
- Plain, whole fat, unsweetend yogurt (make sure there is no Xylitol)
- 3/4 cup sliced strawberries
- 3/4 cup blueberries
- Clean fruit and cut Strawberries to desired thickness.
- Start by wedging a strawberry in the small hole of the Kong to prevent the yogurt from draining.
- Layer in strawberries, then blue berries, and a thin layer of yogurt. Repeat until Kongs are full.
- Freeze Kongs for several hours.
- This can get messy very quickly so feed in your dog’s crate, in the backyard, or block off the kitchen to watch then fun begin!