Recipe of the Month
Easy-Peasy Peanut Butter Dog Treats
(makes about 3 dozen)
- 2 cups whole wheat flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/3 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup hot water or 1 cup skim milk
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Mix together the flour and baking powder in a big bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix together the peanut butter and hot water until smooth. Slowly add the dry mixture and mix well. Add a little more water or milk if the dough is too dry, or flour if it’s too wet.
- Place onto your counter and roll to 1/4″ thickness.
- Cut with a cookie cutter and place on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until lightly brown. Let cool, and then let the training begin!
- Bring treats with you on Saturday to the FREE & Fun Dog Training event!
Sourced from petguide.com