Winnie’s Valentines Kong
- 2 Strawberries
- 1 tbsp Carob chips
- 1/2 cup Kibble
- 1/4 cup Yogurt (without xylitol)
- Wash and dry strawberries.
- Mix kibble and yogurt.
- Heat carob chips in microwave for approx. 60 seconds.
- Cover strawberries and wait to harden
- Place the smaller carob covered strawberry in the back of the kong.
- Add kibble and yogurt mixture.
- Seal the kong with a large strawberry sticking out.
- Repeat until all kongs are filled.
- Freeze overnight.
- Let me know how your dog liked it at Saturday’s FREE & Fun Dog Training event!
Need your dog trained? Contact me!