Bananas Foster in a Kong
- 2 XL Kongs
- 1/2 to 1 cup dry kibble
- 2 Ripe Bananas halved lengthwise, and then halved crosswise
- 1/2 Lime (the juice only)
- 1/4 tsp Cinnamon
- Honey to taste
- Plain Greek yogurt
- Preheat oven to 200c / 400f and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Cut bananas in half lengthwise and then into 1″ chunks.
- Place the bananas on the prepared baking tray and squeeze the lime juice evenly over the bananas. Sprinkle the cinnamon on top.
- Bake for 10 – 15 mins.
- While Bananas bake, prepare your Kongs by plugging the small hole with a small piece fresh banana.
- Place the first layer of kibble on the bottom of the Kong.
- When bananas are done wait to cool. Layer cooled bananas on top of kibble and lightly drizzle honey on top.
- Cover with yogurt.
- Repeat layering kibble, bananas, and yogurt and seal top of kong with yogurt.
- You can choose to feed immediately or freeze Kongs for several hours.
- Let me know how your dog liked it at the next FREE & Fun Dog Training event!