Bacon and Eggs Dog Muffin
Makes 12 muffins
4 strips of bacon, cooked and crumbled
1 tablespoon peanut butter
½ cup apple sauce
½ cup water
¼ cup vegetable oil
1 tablespoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line muffin tin with paper liners or spray molds with no stick spray.
- Fry up bacon to desired crispness. Remove from pan and blot oil with paper towels. Let cool and crumble.
- Add flour, eggs, peanut butter, apple sauce, water, vegetable oil, and baking powder in a large bowl. Use an electric mixer to combine ingredients for 1 minute on low/medium setting.
- Add ½ crumbled bacon to bowl and mix on medium speed for 1 minute.
- Fill muffin tins ¾ full with mixture. Drizzle the remaining bacon bits on the top of each muffin tin.
- Place in oven and bake for 25 minutes. Stick a toothpick in the middle of one muffin. If it comes out clean, the muffins are ready to come out.
- Remove from oven and let cool on racks.
- Store in airtight containers and keep in refrigerator or freezer.
- Bring treats with you on Saturday to the FREE & Fun Dog Training event!
Sourced from petguide.com