Recipe of the Month
Perfect Pumpkin Popovers
- 1 cup flour
- 1 egg
- ½ cup pure 100% pumpkin
- 1 4-ounce jar pure carrot baby food
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Combine all ingredients together in a large bowl and mix until fully incorporated. If dough seems wet add a bit more flour and if it’s crumbly add a touch of water.
- Scoop spoonfuls onto a parchment lined baking sheet. Feeling extra festive? Grab some green bean baby food while you’re at the store and add to the dough as a pumpkin stem!
- Bake for 30-45 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
- These treats can be made with coconut or potato flour for a healthy, gluten-free twist!
- Bring treats with you on Saturday to the FREE & Fun Dog Training event!
Sourced from linkakc.com