Recipe of the Month
Pretty Winnie’s Sweet Treats
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 Teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cup Wheat Flour
- 1 cup Quick Oats
- 2 tablespoon Veg. Oil
- 2 Tablespoon Honey
- 2 Tablespoon Molasses
- 1/2 Teaspoon Nutmeg
- Preheat oven 350.
- Mix all ingredients together in large bowl-except the wheat flour.
- Add wheat flour to mixture 1/2 cup at a time. Dough should stick together but not to your hands.
- If still sticky add flour a handful at a time.
- Place dough on flat, floured surface and roll out to 1/3 inch thickness.
- Cut dough with Cookie Cutters.
- Place treats on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Cookies will slide off cookie sheet when done. Let treats cool. Store in an airtight container.
- Bring treats with you on Saturday to the FREE & Fun Dog Training event!
Sourced from Red Rover via The Pet Tutor Times.